- About Us
- TTA - TPLO Cruciate ACL Repairs
- Forms= New Client Welcome Form
- PennHIP and OFA Hip Screeening
- Pet Library
- Informational Pages
- Calendar- Not updating right now.
- Contact Us
- More Features
- Pet Age to Human Years Charts
Dr. Katie repairs luxating patellas on all sized dogs. Toy breeds that are Grade 3-4/ 4 luxations are good candidates for surgery that have rapid recoveries over 4 weeks. Dr. Katie has done research on Luxating patellas in big dogs to reduce the 50% incidence of ACL tears later on. Currently using TTA hardware we are having good results with luxating patella repair and have had no dogs tear the ACL within 5 years of this new approach. Larger dogs do tend to have a longer recovery to full strength, but are generally doing well in 2-3 months.