- About Us
- TTA - TPLO Cruciate ACL Repairs
- Forms= New Client Welcome Form
- PennHIP and OFA Hip Screeening
- Pet Library
- Informational Pages
- Calendar- Not updating right now.
- Contact Us
- More Features
- Pet Age to Human Years Charts
Ear and skin care is a common need for many animals. Ear mites, allergies, nutrition, environmental factors, or anatomy may play a role in your pet developing itchy or infected skin and/ or ears. Dr. Katie lived with an allergic dog for 13 years and understands how hard it can be to watch your pet itch and scratch all day long. We are experienced at diagnosing and treating ear problems, culturing for resistant infections, and treating both the itching and the underlying problems. Stay posted for pictures.